Hope House does not use volunteers to care for or work with our children directly. If you are in need of community service hours, a senior project site or want to work with children directly please contact LOVE INC. (208) 466-7810.
Several ways individuals, families, churches and other groups can help Hope House include…
Intercede on our behalf and ask the Holy Spirit to guide and the Father to protect. Pray that the children will come to know the healing love of Jesus. Lift up the staff that they be granted stamina. Please pray that the Lord’s will be done in all that we do and that He will continue to provide for our daily needs.
2) DONATE (tax deductible, we will provide a receipt)
• #10 cans fruit, apple sauce, vegetables, pork & beans, chili, re-fried beans,
• Paper towels, toilet paper, dinner napkins,
• Kleenex, mouthwash (non alcohol), sanitary pads w/wings, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, disposable razors,
• Hair accessories for girls age 10 and up
• Used and in good condition musical instruments
• Running and in good condition vans, cars, campers, recreational vehicles, pontoon boats
• Building materials: lumber, electrical, roofing, plumbing, flooring, fixtures, cabinetry, etc.
• Any used items we can sell at our yard sales.
• Special or unique items we can sell on craiglists or ebay.
3) ORGANIZE A SPECIAL ACTIVITY
In the spring and summer months we welcome groups and churches to put on one time special events like a basketball clinic, a tea party, VBS, skits, concert, etc. Contact Donnalee at email@example.com
4) WORK PROJECTS
Occasionally we have painting, gardening, yard, maintenance etc work projects available. We can also sometimes use people with specialized skills (plumbing, electrical, engine repair, car etc.) to donate their time and expertise. Contact Carl our maintenance supervisor. firstname.lastname@example.org
WORK PROJECT NEED (Sept 19, 2016): Fall Fences. We need about ten hardworking men to assist Ron with getting all the permanent field fences in place. We have all the materials with the exception of workers. If you are or know of a church group, Rotary group, or older scout members, we could get most of the work done in a couple of days. Please let us know or contact us if you can help!